NJ High Wind Damage Repair
While many homeowners understand the hazards of storm, hail and tornado damage, few realize that high winds alone can lead to major roof repairs, even replacement.
If you suspect wind damage to your roof, contact your local NJ roofing repair contractor for an inspection and necessary repairs.
LGC Roofing offers wind damage repair & restoration services in NJ
With over 25 years of experience, we have extensive knowledge and proper skills to provide you with top notch service.
Common Signs of Wind Damage
Before calling your roofer, walk around your home’s interior and exterior to look for the effects of wind damage. If you notice any of the following problems with your home or roof, let your roofer know immediately.
- Tears in window and door screens
- Visible window cracks or caulking displacement
- Damage to gazebos and hot tub covers
- Broken fence posts or missing pickets
- Dents or damage to exterior HVAC units
- Porch and garage light damage/breakage
- Broken tree limbs
- Water seepage in attic
- Water stains on ceiling or drywall
- Visible shingle or gutter damage
Get started today
Request a roofing repair or replacement estimate for your home in just 20 seconds.